Twilight RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Baseball (:

4 posters

Go down

Vampire Baseball (: Empty Vampire Baseball (:

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:58 pm

The boards here whenever we need it (:
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=3786104

Back to top Go down

Vampire Baseball (: Empty Re: Vampire Baseball (:

Post  Bella Cullen Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:26 pm

(ok lets get this show on the road Very Happy)

As Emmett sped through the rough terrain with ease, all I could do was stare at Edward. Butterflies filled my stomach and I reached out to touch him to ensure that he was real and that he was sitting right next to me.

We got out of the car and everyone took their places. Esme stepped behind home plate and said, "Game on!"
Bella Cullen
Bella Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:35 pm

I jumped out of the car and got into postion as center field.
"you will be fine here with Esme." i told Bella before running onto the field.
i took my postion beside Emmet and Rosalie was up to bat first we all awaited the voice of Alice.
i looked up and saw the clouds rolling in i looked at Alice as she smiled.
"it's time!" she shouted. pitching the first ball to Rosalie.
the game had started.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

https://renesmeecullen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:51 pm

SHe got a to 3rd base.
But it was my turn to hit.I couldnt hit it as hard as they could because there bigger than me but i did get to 2nd base.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:35 am

I was up again . Alice threw the ball . I hit it as hard as i could . the ball was hit deep in left feild , when Edward finally got it , i was on my way to home plate. He slammed the ball through the wind , it soared towards home . Esme caught it & as i slid in the plate , she tagged me , but i was obviously safe .
" Your out. " Bella said .

I jumped up to her level , i put my face right in hers. I gave her one of the worst looks in the world .
I then continued to walk , hitting Bella's sholder on the way by.

" Ah , come on babe , it's just a game . " Emmett said.
" Easy Kitty . " Carlisle added as he patted my sholder while I walked past him.

I knew it was just a game , but Bella just dug her hole even deeper .
I knew Edward was mad at me now for sure , he had tobe on the tips of his toes when I intentionally bumped Bella.
Oh well , he'll survive .
Wish i could say the same for her . I thought.

Edward gave me the weirdest go to heck look .
He had to of read my mind .

I just smirked at him & continued on with the game.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:12 am

Jasper was up to hit next as i stopped glaring at Rose i waited for Jasper to hit and he did hard me and Emmet ran for it and both jumped up and hit eachother making a loud thunder like sound and i laughed when i heard Bella tell Esme "ok now i know why you need the thunder." Esme laughed and patted her back. i was about to go up to bat when all of a sudden Alice screamed "STOP!"
I ran up to her and she told me in her mind and then out loud to everyone. "they were leaving but then they heard us they turned around."
I grabbed Bella's hand "i am so sorry for bringing you here."
"What...what is it?"
"You know how Charlie has been really busy because of the animal killings...well it has been vampires, vampires that don't eat like us they eat..."
"Humans." she cut me off.
"yes, Bella if i would have known, we need to leave now."
"It is too late." Charlisle told me.
my gut sank i had now put Bella into the worst danger possible. "Stay behind me." i told her.
We all stopped and looked at the clearing entrance and then they came out three of them two male's and a female.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bella Cullen Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:13 pm

They glided from the forest with a graceful, yet deadly poise. I was shocked at their beauty as i saw a flurry of fiery hair, smooth tan abs, and a blond ponytail. They were moving as one unit and i could barely see where one stopped and the other began. I let my hair down and said about five million prayers. They could not know that i was human...
Bella Cullen
Bella Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:32 pm

I sucked in my breath as the leader spoke "we thought we heard a game going on i am Lureunt this is James and Victoria."
"Welcome...your feeding activites is putting a strain on our safty though." Carlisle replied.
I kept staring at the one he had called James, James wouldn't take his eyes off Bella.
"sorry we did not know the territory had been taken...we lead the humans south anyways they will not bother you." Victoria added.
"Could you use three more players?" Luruent asked.
"Well we were gonna go back to the house..." Esme started to tell them but got cut off.
"oh come on Victoria has a mean hard ball."
"Some of us were leaving i guess we could play a couple more innings." Carlisle said and nodded towards me and Bella.
I let my breath out we were out of danger i put my arm around Bella and walked to the jeep when i felt the wind come up and send her scent out.
"You brought a snack!" James stated.
I wipped around to face him and hissed putting my arm in between him and Bella.
"The girl is with us she is a part of my family." Carlisle told them.
Everyone was ready to fight but Luruent replied. "we can see the game is over with come Victoria Come James we will leave."
I looked at each of them and then back to James and i froze as i saw his mind he figured i could read his imnd and he smiled as he flooded my head with thoughts and pictures of what he planned to do to Bella the moment she was not with me.
I grabbed Bella's hand and lunged for the jeep francticlly trying to think of a plan.
"What is it it? your scaring me edward!" Bella yelled at me.
"He is a tracker...i just made this his funniest hunt yet because of the way i acted with you...He will never stop we need to leave forks."
"No we can't charlie is in danger."
"I dont care about him i care about your..."
"I CARE!"
I caught my thoughts and looked at her while driving. "You need to leave forks Charlie will be safe he wont be after him if he sees you leave the house please don't make this hard."
"Fine but i need to see him i need to say goodbye."
"Alright but hurry cause we gotta go to my house to get some stuff after."
Bella nodded and told me her plan on her way to Charlie's house.
I kissed Bella's cheek as she and i went to the porch.
"Ready?" i asked.
She nodded and went inside slmming the door in my face yelling at me was all part of the plan.
"Go away Edward!"
"Bella come on..."
"NO!"
she started up the stairs and i went to her bedroom window and climbed in to help her pack.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum